Thanks to the support of our sponsors, the ASCE Birmingham Branch is pleased to offer three scholarships this year. Details and eligibility for the 2017 ASCE Birmingham Branch scholarship are below. The deadline to apply is March 31.
2017 Scholarships Offered:
- 2 – $1500 Scholarships Offered by the Birmingham Branch ASCE
- 1 – $1000 Scholarship Sponsored by Vulcan Materials
- Must attend a civil engineering program at an Alabama university or college that is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology – Engineering Accreditation Commission (ABET-EAC).
- Is in a position to accept the scholarship in year awarded.
- Is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. and a resident of Blount, Calhoun, Clay, Cleburne, Cullman, Etowah, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Randolph, Talladega, or Walker county in the state of Alabama.
- Must be a high school graduating senior entering freshman year of college.
- Must complete this application by the deadline and submit all the required information on this application form. Additional pages will not be considered.
Click the link below to download the application or use the online form that follows.
2017 Scholarship Application Form – Click to Download